Better late than never

I'll be the first to start this since I'm alone on a Friday night while Mike goes out like a man w/o a family. I actually don't mind since I have to catch up on my shows: Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives and Grey's. I pretend to mind, but really I don't. He doesn't know the difference. Anyhow, I don't know if I should write like I'm having a conversation or in email format, but I figure once we get this going it'll all start to flow a specific way.

Sooo, that last few days have been a full force diet sabotage. I logged in to WW to record my points and I'm totally lying to my computer. I chose not to go to the meetings so I wouldn't have to actually be weighed by a total stranger, but maybe that's the route I should have chosen. 15 lbs left to lose and they ain't (sorry, not a word, but proving a point, so forgive me) going anywhere while I nosh on pretzel bread, laffy taffy and sip wine, both red and white. Is it bad that I pretend I didn't eat it just so I don't have to record the points? Sigh.

I'm glad we've started this. Better late than never. I hope I'm not the only one who posts or else I might have to go and get myself a life. Oy.


Thanks, Jason, for putting this together for us!
-S



0 comments:

Post a Comment